Monday 29 June 2015

Ewha

I know this series has been going on for a very long time (especially so when I'm already back in SG for more than 6 months already >_<) but I had to push on and finish it so that I can have something to look back to in future! Memories are really important you know and my brain memory capacity has limits so yeah blogging about this trip is very important for me and I hope that you've enjoyed reading this series as much as I do so let's get started with the final episode!!

Ewha University Summer Studies Korean Ceramics Seoul South Korea lunarrive travel blog

Selfie while waiting for our graduation ceremony to start!!
Can't believe it's the last day already sia! One month in Korea flew passed so quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random

randomposts